Background image: image only
Help us promote our new website
Take part in our collective well-being at Berkeley! Mix and match: do only one thing or all the things! Any level of effort would be appreciated, and you'll be doing a HUGE service to us in getting the word out. We're in this together!
Rock the recalibrate message
- Be our poster child. Download the display posters below and distribute liberally! Right-click to open a new tab on your browser and save them.
- Plaster them in your office, campus residence, on the backs of bathroom stall doors, etc.
- Add to your departmental website or campus communication with a hyperlink to recalibrate.berkeley.com so people can get to the site super easily.
- Set as your wallpaper or screen saver on your personal or work devices. Extra points if someone catches a look of it and asks, "What's that?", followed by your spirited evangelism, of course.
- Bids to the vids. Share these videos that show people incorporating recalibrate in their daily life. What's your story? While these videos highlight undergraduate student and staff experiences, graduate/professional and faculty, respectively, you can still find a lot that's relevant. In the near future we intend to release additional videos that include specific focus on graduate/professional students and faculty.
- Genuine articles. Want to do a blurb on us and need some starter talking points? Check out our sample promotional content for some ideas and then add your own cool touches to make it yours.