EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE. Individuals and work groups experiencing critical incidents/problems may benefit from this wide range of services...
Employee Assistance offers support in a wide range of issues, including:
- threat of violence
- work-related stress
- relationship/couples issues
- child and teenager problems
- depression, anxiety, and other emotional problems
- grief and loss
- alcohol, drug and other addictions
- elder and dependent adult care
- consultations and training services for faculty and staff management
Employee Assistance is available to UC Berkeley faculty, staff, visiting scholars, post-doctoral appointees, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory employees, and their partners/spouses and family dependents. Our services are completely voluntary. There is no fee for services.